LADY’S CHOICE CHOICE OF THE NATION
Terms & Conditions
DOH-FDA-CFRR Permit # 0554 Series of 2018
Specially-marked Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise 5.5L packs available nationwide will have instant load. Peel off the sticker to reveal the code. Text the code to 2600, and instantly get P100 load for any mobile network.
Promo is from May 1 to Dec 31, 2018.
CHOICE OF THE NATION FREE LOAD PROMO
For a texter to qualify, he/she must:
a. Be a subscriber of Smart, Talk n’ Text, Sun Cellular, Globe Telecom, Touch Mobile whether in postpaid or prepaid plans
b. Have bought specially-marked Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
c. Have registered for the promo
d. Have texted a valid code to 2600
How to win instant prizes:
- Subscriber must purchase specially-marked Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise 5.5L, peel off special promo sticker to reveal the code, and send the code to 2600.
- 1 valid code = instant prize (P100.00 free load)
- To send an entry, text LADYSCHOICE(space)<code> to 2600. (Example: LADYSCHOICE ABC123). P2.50/text for Smart/Globe; P2/text for Sun.
- Entries with the correct syntax will receive a reply revealing their instant prize.
- Subscriber must register using prescribed syntax before P100 load is credited to his mobile number. Registration is only done once and is free of charge. Valid registrations (with correct syntaxes/formats) are free of charge.
Syntax: LADYSCHOICE REG <name/address/age/email> to 2600.
Example: LADYSCHOICE REG Anne Sy/#4 Atis St. Cubao QCfirstname.lastname@example.org
- P100 load will be credited directly to subscriber’s account once he has completed registration.
- Each code is valid only for 1 use.
- Only one registered user per mobile number.
- Subscribers may join multiple times. He only needs to register one time, assuming he is using the same mobile number.
- Redemption of free load is until 31 December 2018.
- Postpaid subscribers who win instant load will be able to nominate a prepaid number to which they can transfer the load prize.
- All participants who have texted in to the promotion agree that their email addresses will be included in the Unilever Food Solutions database and may be used for future marketing promotions of Unilever Food Solutions in accordance with Unilever’s privacy located at www.unileverprivacypolicy.com.
Requirements to validate entries
Qualified entries must:
- Be registered to the promo
- Have sent in a valid promo code during the promo period
- Have received a confirmation text from Xurpas’ access number (2600)
- Be present at Xurpas system database within the promotion duration
Provision on invalid entries
The following shall not earn entries:
- Those subscribers not registered for the promotion
- Repeat texting of same code
- Subscribers who have not sent in valid codes during the promotion period.
Who are NOT qualified/eligible to join the promo
All employees of Unilever Philippines, Globe Telecom, Smart Communications, Sun Cellular, Innove Communication, its agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
All prizes are tax-free.
Determination of entries:
A subscriber can win an instant prize more the once for the duration of the promo. However, he may only win 1 instant prize per day.
Redemption of prizes
- Load prizes will be given on the spot upon confirmation of a valid text registration.
- For prepaid subscribers, the account should be active and should have been properly decremented for all transactions. If inactive, winner shall present an affidavit of loss when claiming the prize.
- For postpaid subscribers, account should have no outstanding balances on the date of redemption.
- To the extent allowed by law, Unilever Philippines, its affiliates, subsidiaries, stockholders and employees, shall not be liable to the participants or the winners for any loss, damage, injury, cost or expense of whatever nature incurred by the participant or winner in connection with this Promotion, including the acceptance of the prizes.
- Employees of Unilever Philippines, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, alliance partners, advertising, promotions and third party agencies including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this Promotion.
- FDA representative shall be invited to check, test, validate and verify the computer system for receiving entries and seeding of winning codes for the instant prizes. A copy of the said system shall be sealed in an envelope and signed by the FDA representative for safekeeping of Xurpas for verification of FDA at any time.
- A printed copy of the properties of the program shall be given to the FDA representative after verification. The FDA representative shall check the database of the promo.
- A copy in CD form shall be sealed in an envelope and signed by a FDA representative for safekeeping of Xurpas and for verification of FDA at any time until all prizes are claimed.
To get information about the promo:
• Text LADYSCHOICE HELP to 2600
• Cost: P2.50/txt
To join the promo and validate entries:
• Text LADYSCHOICE REG <name>/<address>/<age>/<email> to 2600.
• Cost: Free
To send a code:
• Text LADYSCHOICE <code> to 2600
• Cost: P2.50/text
- Unilever Philippines, Inc. reserves the right to determine the suitability of the entries at its discretion, and to disqualify any entries it determines to be incomplete, ineligible, or inappropriate for any reasons.
- By joining this competition, the participant warrants that all entries and submissions are owned by the participant, and he/she agrees and consents to having Unilever publish and use such entries for promotion or advertising without any further consideration to the participant.
- Employees of Unilever and its subsidiaries and affiliates, agencies, distributors, and their family members up to the second degree of consanguinity are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising purposes without further notice or compensation.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Unilever Philippines, Inc. in concurrence with the FDA, is deemed final.