Full product information
Nutrition and allergens
Sugar, Carrageenan, potassium citrate, potassium, chloride, fumaric acid, coloring
|Typical values||Per 100 g as sold||Per 100 ml as sold||Per portion|
|Energy kJ||1,631.00 kJ||- kJ||367.00 kJ|
|Energy kcal||391.00 kcal||- kcal||88.00 kcal|
|Protein||0.00 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.00 g||- g||22.00 g|
|Cholesterol||0.00 mg||- mg||0.00 mg|
|Sugars||89.00 g||- g||17.00 g|
|Total lipid, fat||0.00 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||0.00 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0.00 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0.00 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.00 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.00 g||- g||0.00 g|
|Sodium, Na||462.00 mg||- mg||104.00 mg|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult
Key product information
An easy-to-use mix for jelly-based desserts. Ideal for halo-halo and guinomis.
6 x 1kg
1. Dissolve required amount of Carte D'Or Gulaman in measured amount of boiling water. Simmer immediately with constant stirring until all crystals are dissolved.
2. Pour into molds and cool to room temperature.
3. Carte D'Or Gulaman sets without refrigeration. Serve chilled for best results.
10 servings (270g gulaman mix + 1L water)
1 serving = 100ml
1. Quick and simple to prepare, it's perfect for busy kitchens.
2. High yield mix - excellent for cost and portion control.
3. Cost effective - high profit potential, quick to prepare versus scratch-made desserts.
4. Dissolves easily, sets quickly.
Store in a cool dry place.