Strike the perfect balance between smoky and sweet when you slather your chargrilled protein with sweet honey glaze.
Watch the Honey Glaze for Grilled Meat recipe video
Of course, how and when you apply your glaze can make or break how well your grilled meat comes out. Here’s a tip on the best way to baste your grilled meat.
Get a tip on how to get perfectly basted meat!
- To avoid burning the sugar, baste the meat only when the meat is almost cooked.
- 125ml Knorr Rock Sugar Honey Sauce
- 30ml Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon crushed peppercorns
- Choice of meat
- Combine Knorr Rock Sugar Honey Sauce, Knorr Liquid Seasoning and crushed peppercorns in a bowl
- Set aside
- Grill the meat using a grill pan or charcoal grill
- Brush each slice with the sauce mixture
- Arrange the grilled meat on a platter and serve with condiments