For a truly indulgent breakfast, you can’t go wrong with this classic. Drizzled with rich hollandaise sauce, these flawless poached eggs are served on buttery brioche and delicious grilled salmon.
Watch the Eggs Benedict with Grilled Salmon recipe video
Waking up to a breakfast of grilled salmon and poached eggs covered with Knorr Hollandaise Sauce sure can hit the spot. If you want to make your sauce light and fluffy, watch the video below for a tip.
Here’s a tip on how to get a lighter hollandaise sauce!
Chef’s tips & techniques
- Use a siphon for the hollandaise sauce to ensure it is creamy, light and most importantly airy.
- Instead of salmon, you can use ham, smoked salmon or you can keep it vegetarian by adding some more vegetables.
- Cut the egg a moment before serving to make it ooze.
- Nutritional tip: Did you know? Salmon is a good source of omega 3 fatty acids and protein.
- 10 slices brioche or white bread
- 80g clarified butter
- 800g fresh salmon fillet
- 20 green asparagus
- 400g fresh spinach
- 10 fresh eggs
- 350ml Knorr Hollandaise Sauce
- Bake the bread in clarified butter until it’s golden
- Slice the salmon into 10 portions
- Grill on both sides
- Season with sea salt
- Clean and boil the asparagus
- Stir fry the spinach
- Poach the eggs in water with vinegar
- Heat Knorr Hollandaise Sauce and put in a siphon
- Place the toast in the centre of the plate
- Season the asparagus and the spinach and put them on the toast
- Put the grilled salmon on the asparagus
- Add the warm poached egg
- Finish with Knorr Hollandaise Sauce from the siphon
- Garnish with dill and wood sorrel
- Cut the egg so the yolk runs out