Dark pleasures await your diners with this creative squid ink recipe that modernises sisig for the Filipino palate.
- 300g Squid, medium-sized, cleaned and sliced
- 15ml Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 2g Knorr Rostip
- 1g Paprika
- 30ml Oil
- 30g Red and White Onions, sliced
- 5g Garlic, chopped
- 10g Green Chili, seeded and sliced
- Marinated Squid
- 15ml Squid Ink
- 60ml Aioli
- 40g Chicharon, crushed
- 2g Spring Onions, chopped
- In a bowl, marinate the squid with Knorr Liquid Seasoning, Knorr Rostip and paprika for 30 minutes.
Squid Ink Sisig
- In a wok, sauté onions, garlic and chili in oil over high heat.
- Add the marinated squid followed by the squid ink.
- Cook it for a few minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients in a stainless bowl with a whisk until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Set aside in the chiller.
- Plate and garnish with aioli, chicharon and spring onions.
- Serve immediately.