Up the ante on the nourishing and humble paella by incorporating sisig elements into the recipe.
- 60ml Oil
- 60g White Onions, chopped
- 20g Garlic, chopped
- 10g Green and Red Finger Chilies
- 60g Spanish Chorizo, diced small
- 400g Rice Grain Jasponica
- 180g Pork Belly, cubed
- 30ml Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 3g Knorr Rostip
- 720ml Sisig Stock
- 3 cups water
- 20g Pork Broth
- 15ml Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 5pcs Quail Egg
- 1/2 Lemon, sliced
- 60ml Original Sisig Dressing
- 400g Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise
- 70ml Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 5g Spring Onions, chopped
- In a pan, sauté onions, garlic and mixed finger chilies in oil.
- Add Spanish chorizo and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add pork belly and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Add rice and sauté until translucent.
- Add sisig stock.
- Cover with foil and simmer for 25 to 35 minutes.
- 1 minute before the paella is done, remove the foil then make some 5 round indention.
- Crack the quail eggs in the indentions.
- Cover with foil and turn off the heat.
Original Sisig Dressing Drizzle
- Mix Knorr Liquid Seasoning and Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise in a stainless bowl with a whisk until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Set aside in the chiller.
- Garnish it with lemon, sisig dressing and spring onions.
- Serve immediately.