Sisig is popularly known as a meaty fiesta, but with this sublime mushroom and tofu recipe, even your vegetarian diners can delight in the joys of sisig!
- 100g Fried Tofu, medium cubes; dredge in APF
- Knorr Rostip
- 50g Fried Oyster Mushroom, sliced in half lengthwise; dredge in APF
- 40g Red and White Onions, thinly sliced
- 10g Long Green Finger Chili, seeded and sliced
- 2g Bird’s Eye Chili, sliced
- 5g Celery Leaves, chopped
- 80g Tangy Sisig Dressing, prepared
- 250ml Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise
- 50ml Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 20ml Distilled Vinegar
- 2g White Sugar
- 1g Black Pepper, crushed
- 10g Red and Green Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
Tangy Sisig Dressing
- Mix all the ingredients in a stainless bowl with a whisk until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Set aside in the chiller.
Mushroom and Tofu Sisig
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Do this while your tofu and mushroom is a bit warm.
- Toss and fold gently.
- Garnish with mix bell peppers.