Delight your diners with a stir-fried pancit recipe interlaced with familiar sisig flavours.
- 30ml Oil
- 200g Grilled Pork Belly, chopped
- 50g White Onions, chopped
- 10g Green Chili, seeded and chopped
- 10g Garlic, chopped
- 60ml Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 500ml Water
- 10g Knorr Pork Broth
- 250g Bihon
- 30ml Oil
- 30g Carrots, julienned
- 30g Chayote, julienned
- 30g Cabbage, shredded
- 10ml Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- Strained Sisig mixture
- Soaked Bihon
- 30g Chicharon, crushed
- 5g Spring Onions, chopped
- In a wok, sauté chopped pork, onions, chili and garlic.
- Stir-fry and season with Knorr Liquid Seasoning.
- Add water and pork broth.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain and set aside the meat mixture.
- Soak the bihon in the strained broth for 20 to 30 minutes or until it absorbs the stock.
Vegetable and Pancit
- In the same wok, stir-fry carrots, chayote and cabbage in oil.
- Add Knorr Liquid Seasoning.
- Add the sisig mixture and soaked bihon.
- Plate and garnish with crushed chicharon and spring onions.
- Serve immediately.