Crispy Fried Chicken Fillet with Waffles
Chicken fillet takes on a sweeter route with maple cream glaze. Paired with fluffy waffles for a true Pensylvannian combination, this seemingly morning-appropriate dish can actually be enjoyed any time of the day!
Chicken10 minutes Season the chicken fillet with Knorr Chicken Powder and chill overnight.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Dip seasoned chicken fillets in the batter for 30 minutes.
Seasoned Coating and Frying10 minutes
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- After dipping the fillets in the batter, transfer to the seasoned coating mix and coat very well.
- Deep fry the fillets until golden brown and cooked through.
Assembly5 minutes Serve with your choice of your store-bought waffle/pancake and your preferred syrup.