Puree of Roasted Squash Soup
Simple and comforting soup that's a perfect addition to any Western or Western-inspired menu.
Squash, peeled and cut into 2 inch squares 400.0 g
Salt And Pepper
Olive Oil 60.0 ml
White Sugar 45.0 g
Full Cream Milk 240.0 ml
Fresh-Cracked Black Pepper
Squash Preparation10 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the squash cubes in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle in the oil and add the sugar. Mix very well.
- Transfer the seasoned squash to a baking tray and place in a pre-heated oven.
- Roast the squash until tender.
- Place the prepared Knorr Cream Soup Base in a pot and add the roasted squash.
- Heat the pot over medium flame and simmer the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and process until very smooth.
- Return the squash puree into a pot and stir in the milk and season with the Knorr Concentrated Chicken Liquid Seasoning.
- Finish with black pepper.