Deep fried pig trotters are hard to turn down. Watch the video to see 3 creative ways to make Crispy Pata absolutely spectacular!
- 1500g Pork Pata, front part
- 4000ml Water
- 60g Knorr Pork Broth
- 40g Knorr Rostip
- 60ml Fish Sauce
- 5g Whole Black Peppercorn
- 1g Bay Leaf (3 pcs)
- 200ml Knorr Rock Sugar Honey Sauce
- 30g Garlic Cloves
- 20ml Fish Sauce
- 10g Knorr Shrimp Powder
- 2g Red Thai Chilli
- 10g Lady's Choice Peanut Butter
- 10g Coriander Leaves
- 2g Knorr Lime Powder
- 60ml White Vinegar
- 120ml Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- 20g Red Onions, chopped
- 5g Ginger, chopped
- 5g Spring Onions, chopped
- 30g Brown Sugar
- 0.5g Black Pepper, crushed
- 80g Parsley Leaves, cleaned and trimmed
- 50g Coriander Leaves, cleaned and trimmed
- 20g Coriander Roots, cleaned and trimmed
- 100g Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 200ml Canola Oil
- 10g Knorr Aromat Seasoning Powder
- 10g Knorr Lime Powder, diluted in 10 ml water
- 60ml White Wine Vinegar
- 2g Red Jalapeños or Red Finger Chillies (optional)
- In a large sauce pot, place all of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 to 3 hours or until it is fork tender.
- Strain then let it cool. Cling wrap tightly and put it in the freezer.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Heat the mixture before serving. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Turn off the heat, stir in the Knorr Lime Powder.
Soy Vinegar Sauce
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and mix it using a whisk. Set aside.
Spicy Chimichurri Sauce
- Combine all the ingredients together in a food processor.
- Pulse the mixture until it forms a paste (similar to a pesto).
- Taste and adjust seasoning.