This dish is a Filipino spit-roasted chicken normally marinated in a mixture of garlic, bay leaf, onion, black pepper, soy sauce, and patis.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the KNORR LIQUID SEASONING, garlic, KNORR SINIGANG and canola oil.
- Mix well
- Stuff the lemongrass and pandan inside the chicken
- Cover the bowl and store in chiller
- Allow the chicken to be marinated for 24 hours
- After marination, roast the chicken at 300F
- Leave the chicken to be roasted for at least 1.5 hours
- Chop the marinated chicken into pieces to serve
- Serve in a platter
- Serve the java rice in a rice bowl to share and to side with the lechong manok
- Mix the vinegar with Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- Serve alongside the lechon manok