Pasta Arrabiata with Anchovies and Pecorino
Anchovies, Pecorino cheese, and a healthy dose of red chillies come together in a smooth and spicy sauce. Served on penne done perfectly "al dente", your dinner guests are sure to savour every last drop.
Rigatoni or Penne 500.0 g
Olive Oil 30.0 g
Shallots, finely chopped 80.0 g
Garlic Cloves, finely chopped 3.0 pc
Knorr Napoli Tomato Sauce 750g 600.0 ml
Red Chillies (with seeds), finely chopped 8.0 pc
Anchovy Fillet 30.0 pc
Pecorino Cheese 200.0 g
- Boil the pasta al dente in water with salt until 3/4 cooked.
- Mix with some olive oil and let it cool down on a tray.
- Fry the onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the chopped chillies and stew for 3 minutes on a low fire.
- Add the Knorr Tomato Pronto.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the boiled pasta and sauce to a pan.
- Reheat the pasta in the sauce.
- Let the sauce soak into the pasta.
- Plate the pasta arrabiata.
- Decorate with anchovy fillets for a nice salty taste.
- Finish with thin slices of pecorino cheese and fresh basil.
- Add a few extra drops of olive oil on top.